FORLIANCE initiates, finances, creates and manages robust nature-based climate projects and integrates them into sustainability strategies with our clients to achieve their Net Zero Carbon targets. Together with our global partners, and our 45+ team members in ten countries, we strive to create intact forests and ecosystems that positively impact our climate, biodiversity and human well-being.
To support our team’s mission to proactively promote climate protection, we are looking for an
Intern Communications Consultant
Together with our team you will bring forward internal communication strategies and support the external communication of your climate protection actions in a max. 3-month internship.
- Support of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) such as revise page content etc.
- Prepare templates as well as inserting of information
- Support with content creation for website, LinkedIn, blog etc.
- Research tasks such as images, facts, gather internal information, media
- Translation of posts and articles from German to English possible
- Creating a concept for improving internal communication possible
- Bachelor studies in the field of sustainable communication/ digital communication/ marketing/ linguistics
- Compulsory internship of max. 3 months required by your university
- Fluent in English and German
- Ready to work remote with team spirit
- Independent and structured working
What we offer
- An international interdisciplinary and dynamic team
- Exciting field of work at the interface between business and climate protection
- A casual work environment with impact
- A comprehensive introduction to our team and processes while providing the space to develop your own solutions – new ideas are expressly welcome
- Remote work