FORLIANCE initiates, finances, creates and manages robust nature-based climate projects and integrates them into sustainability strategies with our clients to achieve their Net Zero Carbon targets. Together with our global partners, and our 30+ team members in ten countries, we strive to create intact forests and ecosystems that positively impact our climate, biodiversity and human well-being.
HR Generalist (f/m/x) Personnel & Organizational Development
Together with your colleagues, you will support FORLIANCE in all goals and challenges related to personnel, team and organizational change processes.
- Conception and implementation of strategic personnel and team development processes (e.g. performance management, recruiting
- Advising executives on all aspects of personnel, team and organizational development
- Counseling of team members and organizing personnel development measures
- Facilitate workshops, moderate conflicts and conduct employee capacity buildings/trainings
- Management of international employment contracts and social security matters
- Advice on suitable tools and methods for targeted support of the teams
- Support the teams with identification of needs and development and implementation of processe
- Completed studies with focus on human resources, business psychology or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience in personnel and team development, ideally in a dynamically growing organization
- You have gained experience in the development of virtual teams
- Systemic training in consulting or coaching desirable
- Very good command of written and spoken English and German
- You are a team player enjoying passing on experience and share knowledge
- You enjoy continuous development and have the courage to explore new, even unconventional, paths.
What we offer
- Collaboration in an international interdisciplinary and dynamic team
- Exciting field of work at the interface between business and climate protection
- A casual work environment with impact
- A comprehensive introduction to our team and processes while providing the space to develop your own
- solutions – new ideas are expressly welcome
- Remote work possible if preferred
- Regular training and capacity building
Contribute to the dynamic development of our company and engage in climate protection. This is a full-time position. Workplace is in the European Union. We look forward to receiving your cover letter (including salary expectations) and CV in English, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.