FORLIANCE initiates, finances, creates and manages robust nature-based climate projects and integrates them into sustainability strategies with our clients to achieve their Net Zero Carbon targets. We strive to create intact forests and ecosystems that positively impact our climate, biodiversity and human well-being. The Earth Observations Division provides a new perspective to manage projects. By combining different data sources (from field measurements to satellites) and using machine learning and algorithms, it provides accurate and regular information for monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) to our clients.
- Support the development of monitoring and reporting solution.
- Maintenance and optimization of the platform and new clients.
- Contribute to design and implement new modules.
- Work together with a team and make decisions about architecture and concepts that are crucial for the user.
- Professional education and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the fields of geoinformatics, geography, remote sensing or similar.
- Knowledge of Angular, REST API, Git and GeoNode, PostgreSQL, PostGis.
- Experience in API integrability and OGC standards (WMS, WFS).Experience with Google Earth Engine is a plus
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus.
- Language skills: proficiency in English is mandatory.
Benefits of the solution
- MONITOR: Monitor and visualize project performance with quick to retrieve real-time data and compliment project management using easy to use data analysis tools.
- REPORT: Use data analytics and visualization of data as a tool to build and improve project progress reporting.
- COMMUNICATE: Transparent transfer of information from project to client through visualization of data collected through satellite images increasing project credibility. Get an overview of the KPI´s of a project and directly communicate your climate action.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Workplace is Europe or similar time zone, Germany preferred. Start date is asap. We look forward to receiving your application in English with CV, a description of your expertise, earliest start date & salary expectation via e-mail to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15.04.2022