To support our Earth Observations Team we are looking for a Student Assistant – Earth Observations.
- With supervision, analysis of relevant market developments and initiatives in international climate protection including the derivation of recommendations for action
- Data research and analysis
- Preparation and post-processing of concepts, presentations, decision papers and reports
- Providing executive summaries for management
- Support with planning and organization of projects
- Support in internal operations and administrative tasks
- Master’s degree student in economics, management, sustainable resource management or similar fields
- Business oriented
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail oriented, very good organizational and planning skills.
- Interest in sustainability and climate action a bonus
- Comfortable working virtually in a dynamic international environment
- Languages: Fluent English and German mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Collaboration in an international interdisciplinary and dynamic team
- A casual work environment with impact
- A comprehensive introduction to our team and processes while providing the space to develop your own solutions – new ideas are expressly welcome
Workplace is Europe, Germany preferred. Start date is asap. We look forward to receiving your application in English with CV, a description of your expertise and earliest start date & via e-mail to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 30.06.2022