FORLIANCE offers companies effective solutions for climate protection by developing individual climate protection strategies which include the calculation of GHG emissions, recommendations on how to reduce carbon footprints and/or advice on insetting/offsetting through certified climate protection projects.
Within the frame of the management of an 875-ha cocoa plantation in the Dominican Republic we are offering a trainee position to support the areas of
Administrative and Financial procedures
In collaboration with the Chief Finance Officer and the General Manager, the trainee will be in charge of the following activities:
- Provide a formal framework for the execution of administrative and financial activities
- Ensure efficient working methods
- Define the activities of all members of the administrative and financial department
- Ensure reliable internal control
- Increase the productivity of the staff by optimizing the volumes of information to be processed and the optimization of information processing circuits
- Master’s degree student in economics or management, accounting studies or corporate finance.
- Languages: Fluent Spanish mandatory, English a bonus
- 5-6 months, starting from November onwards
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Some trips and/or short journey on the production site (Bayaguana) will be requested.
If we have caught your interest, please send us your application in Spanish or English, including a cover letter and CV and with your possible start date to email@example.com
More information is available at: www.forliance.com