FORLIANCE offers companies effective solutions for climate protection by developing individual climate protection strategies which include the calculation of GHG emissions, recommendations on how to reduce carbon footprints and/or advice on insetting/offsetting through certified climate protection projects.
To support our team’s mission to proactively promote climate protection, we are looking for a
Carbon Footprinting & Climate Strategy Expert
In cooperation with our team, you will support our corporate partners in the development of strategies and the ongoing management of their greenhouse gas emissions, as well as support us in the promotion of corporate climate protection.
- Project management in our international team for the development of climate strategies in companies and in particular the independent balancing and analysis of carbon footprints and subsequent action plans
- Continuous optimisation of existing accounting methods, processes and tools
- (Further) development of digital solutions for the planning and implementation of corporate climate protection measures
- Ongoing capacity building on current developments of climate protection strategies in companies, including accounting standards, science-based targets, reduction strategies, climate risks, carbon pricing, etc.
- Collaboration in the areas of key accounts and product development
- At least 2 years of work experience in carbon management of companies, especially the analysis of carbon footprints (Scope 1-3), including the relevant accounting standards and databases, as well as the derivation of reduction strategies
- Sound understanding of the challenges of regional as well as internationally operating companies in climate protection
- Analytical competence and demonstrable ability to work independently even with high qualitative demands
- Strong communication and consulting skills in an entrepreneurial context as well as the ability to document complex issues in a comprehensible and transparent manner
- Excellent written and spoken German and English are a prerequisite, Spanish, French or Dutch would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Active participation in shaping the climate strategies of companies
- Working in an international interdisciplinary and dynamic team
- We have a casual work environment but attach great importance to professional work and high quality
- Room to develop your own solutions – the introduction of new ideas is expressly desired
- Regular training and capacity building
- Flexible work location; regular visits to the main office in Bonn are to be expected
Get actively involved in climate protection at FORLIANCE as a member of a well-coordinated and international team.
If we have caught your interest, please send us your application in any digital format and with details of the possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org