FORLIANCE initiates, finances, creates and manages robust nature-based climate projects and integrates them into sustainability strategies with our clients to achieve their Net Zero Carbon targets. Together with our global partners, and our 30+ team members in ten countries, we strive to create intact forests and ecosystems that positively impact our climate, biodiversity and human well-being.
Join our Operations Division and help us deliver top-notch services and support to the entire FORLIANCE team! As part of our team, you’ll get to shape and streamline our IT processes to cater to our expanding remote workforce. We’re seeking a dynamic individual who’s ready to make their mark and lead the charge towards IT excellence at FORLIANCE!
- Administration of our M365 environment, including:
- Sharepoint; Teams; Exchange Online; ADD; OneDrive;Microsoft Intune
- Working alongside our IT Service Provider to support our employees with their M365 and hardware-based issues.
- Administration of our cloud backup and antivirus services.
- Building out our IT policies.
- System monitoring of our SaaS-first cloud-based infrastructure.
- 3rd Level Support for our global team
- Support our development team in AWS administration.
- Initial set-up and ongoing maintenance of our team’s hardware.
- Completed technical university degree (preferably in computer science or information technology) or technical vocational training (e.g. IT specialist).
- Work experience as an IT administrator working with Microsoft 365.
- Advanced knowledge of cyber security best practices.
- Knowledge of AWS administration (an advantage)
- Knowledge of API and integration (an advantage)
- Strong service and customer orientation
- Solid interpersonal and inter-cultural skill-set with the ability to collaborate and positively influence diverse stakeholders
- Fluent English, excellent German skills, Spanish language skills would be advantageous.
What we offer
- Collaboration in an international interdisciplinary and dynamic team
- Exciting field of work at the interface between business and climate protection
- A casual work environment with impact
- A comprehensive introduction to our team and processes while providing the space to develop your ownsolutions – new ideas are expressly welcome
- Remote work possible if preferred
- Regular training and capacity building